I had reserved a room (that did not require advance payment, or fee) at the Motel 6 above.I have stayed at Motel 6's in the past so I was expecting the same quality and stay at this one.

Upon arrival I first had trouble opening or even closing the door. When I looked around the room, I could smell a terrible odor, there where holes in the walls, and when I threw back the sheets, they were filthy. I immediately left the room. Back to the parking area I took a moment to look around.

There were used needles, people abusing drugs and alcohol, and prostitutes walking around. I was disgusted! After locking my 13 year old daughter in the car to keep her safe, but she could still see what was happening around her and was terrified. I returned to the front desk that was suddenly closed and had to wait 10-15 minutes to speak to someone through bars.

I informed them that I would NOT be staying and that I wanted a full refund. After dealing with their rudeness for a few minutes they finally agreed not to charge my card. We then went to a La Quinta in the area, where we were treated with respect, and given a nice, safe room. The also gave me a discount as they could see I was noticeable upset.

When I told them what I had just seen and been through they stated that due to the drug/prostitution at this location (Motel 6) the authorities where trying to shut it down. My account still shows a charge of $63.38 for this Motel. I did NOT stay there. I was in and out of the room in less than 3 minutes.

The least I deserve is a full prompt refund. The date was June 3rd.

The location Motel 6 - Charlotte NC (airport).I expect to hear from you / receive a full refund regarding this situation.

Review about: Motel 6 Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Motel 6?

Comments

bustta_mo_mac
Fort Walton Beach, Florida, United States #1340050

If you had stayed at any Motel 6 I have seen traveling the eastern seaboard, your expectation would be set. It's like sleeping under the overpass but with a stinky cunstained pillow