Pine Ridge, South Dakota
Featured Not resolved
2.3
Facilities and Services

Motel 6 in Hot Springs So Dak has bedbugs and the current management wanted to deny and accuse me of bringing them.I just spent a night so go figure and I captured some in a cup and film them crawling so I could prove they were indeed there before me.

Got *** marks and management still had problems with this, it wasn't until I showed them actual video.Terrible expirence and management handled this wrong!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Motel 6 and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Motel 6 to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Motel 6 motel 6 accommodation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Motel 6?

Comments

You forgot to include a picture of yourself placing the bedbugs there, and did not shoot the video until after you placed them on the bed.