2.0
Cleanliness

Update by user Aug 31, 2016

Nothing has been resolved and will not go back. This is the response form Motel 6

I have reviewed your comments and concerns, and I want to assure you that they are appreciated and valued; and hope you will give us an opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Now why would I go back!!!!!!!!

Update by user Aug 02, 2016

So I get an email today and this is what it said:

Dear Patti Gourley:

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments concerning your stay at Motel 6 - Hannibal, MO #4488.

At Motel 6, we strive to provide a superior guest experience and valuable guest feedback helps us determine how well we are delivering on that commitment.

Sincerely, Mari L.

Lake General Manager Motel 6 573-221-9988 Why would I go back when they can't correct the problem in the first place.

No I'm sorry, no refund, nothing.Says a lot about the company!!!!

Original review posted by user Jul 31, 2016

1st photo is above the mirror/sink area when you walk in. The light hood is broke and filthy.

2nd photo where a water sprinkle system use to be. And also now smoke detector in the room.

3rd photo electrical outlet with multiple plugs in's-fire hazard

4th photo door entrance to the restroom-dirty and walls need to be washed down and painted

5th you can see when they put mud on the walls for some repair and never painted over

6th photo is dirt/mildew

7th thru 10th photo are from the pool area. The one window is busted out and full of cobwebs, so it's been that way for along time.

This site only allows me to post 10 photos and I have more of the room that we stayed in.

Attendants were very nice. The hotel needs to be really cleaned and repaired. I wish I would have taken photos of the parking lot, wasn't real bad but trash in bush areas and lot picked up and swept.

Would I stay here again, most likely not. Also the pool should be drained and floor cleaned and repaired.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of motel 6 room from Motel 6 and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Motel 6 to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Motel 6 for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Motel 6?

Comments

I will not go there

Marshalltown, Iowa, United States #1225690

You're staying at a Motel 6..... Clearly you've yet to learn that you only get what you pay for. Stop being so cheap.

to Anonymous Clearwater, Florida, United States #1313471

Exactly can't make chicken salad from chicken chit!!