Motel 6 - Filthy room and pillows

Stayed at Motel 6 in Woodland Wash.3 weekends ago because I was cleaning out and packing up my recently deceased mother.

When I checked out I informed the manager that the room is dirty and smells like smoke. I took pictures behind the TV, bed stand and corner of the room. Has not been cleaned in a long time. Dust, drinking cup, and the toilet seat needs replaced it is cracking and looks old and junky.

Patches on the wall that was verry poor don and the worst was the old pillows I took pitchers of them with Brown stains all over them.

Verry groose.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Dirty Room
Review category
Hotels and Resorts
review #484342

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Motel 6? Submit review ›
Helpful? 8 Yes 8 4 No 4
Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 23 #1099491

Well hopefully when Trump is crowned as president he'll focus his term on making customer service great again! I just know he'll fire and deport all those who give me anything less than perfect customer service, and impose a fine on them so I can finally get the compensation I deserve! This is why he has my vote!

1 6 Reply

May 09 #1156046

you are an ***. "customer service" a main focus of the commander in chief? no wonder you support that chimpanzee. two peas in a pod.

2 3 Reply

Mar 19, 2015 #960900

Motel 6, what do you expect? CMON

0 0 Reply

Jan 24, 2015 #935961 Knoxville, Tennessee

Why did you wait until check out to complain?? I wouldn't have even set my bags down in there.
BTW....learn how to spell PLEASE.

4 3 Reply

Nov 30, 2014 #908121 Dallas, Texas

You only have a valid complaint if you reported this immediatly upon check-in and the staff refused to move you to another room.
Is this what happened?

4 3 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.