Woodland, Washington
1.7K views
Featured Not resolved

Stayed at Motel 6 in Woodland Wash.3 weekends ago because I was cleaning out and packing up my recently deceased mother.

When I checked out I informed the manager that the room is dirty and smells like smoke. I took pictures behind the TV, bed stand and corner of the room. Has not been cleaned in a long time. Dust, drinking cup, and the toilet seat needs replaced it is cracking and looks old and junky.

Patches on the wall that was verry poor don and the worst was the old pillows I took pitchers of them with Brown stains all over them.

Verry groose.

Review about: Motel 6 Room.

Had an Experience with Motel 6?

Comments

Well hopefully when Trump is crowned as president he'll focus his term on making customer service great again! I just know he'll fire and deport all those who give me anything less than perfect customer service, and impose a fine on them so I can finally get the compensation I deserve! This is why he has my vote!

to Anonymous #1156046

you are an ***."customer service" a main focus of the commander in chief?

no wonder you support that chimpanzee.two peas in a pod.

Motel 6, what do you expect? CMON

Knoxville, Tennessee, United States #935961

Why did you wait until check out to complain?? I wouldn't have even set my bags down in there.

BTW....learn how to spell PLEASE.

Dallas, Texas, United States #908121

You only have a valid complaint if you reported this immediatly upon check-in and the staff refused to move you to another room.

Is this what happened?