1.2
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

I made a reservation on May 4, 2018. It was supposed to be for the weekend.

Actually I had a set for Saturday through Monday. Because I was running the room and on the budget, I called and spoke to the front desk and asked the gentleman if I came in after midnight would it count as Friday or Saturday. He told me it would count as Saturday. I came in after midnight and they could not find my reservation.

They gave me the room for that night and just told me to come down later and it wo I made a reservation on May 4, 2018. It was supposed to be for the weekend. Actually I had set for Saturday through Monday. Because I was running the room and on the budget, I called and spoke to the front desk and ask the gentleman if I came in after midnight would it count as Friday or Saturday.

He told me it would count as Saturday. I came in after midnight and they could not find my reservation. They gave me the room for that night and just told me to come down later and then see if they had located my reservation. Later that day they located my reservation but told me that because I came in after midnight is the account is Friday.

I explain to them what the young man had told me and it did not seem to matter. Have it it it tell me everything could be resolved Monday when I spoke to the general manager. So, like an idiot I stay the weekend. After trying to speak with general manager for two or three days and getting nowhere I wanted to call headquarters.

Oh, before I forget, the general manager threaten me with a police report saying I damage the room. they didn’t tell me this the first time I spoke with them they told me after numerous calls made to them complaining about being overcharged. I told them to go ahead and file a report so I could have a pool because I knew I did nothing to the room. Today, Wednesday, May 9, I called headquarters.

I spoke with Jackie. I explained to her what was told to me and she turned around and told me that Motel 6 employees know that you can’t check in until until six. However the Motel 6 employees turned around and told me it was for. Oh, and let’s not forget the one that told me after midnight.

I told Jackie never mind and I will take this is a life lesson. You get what you pay for. I paid for Motel 6 and get motel customer service.

If you do whenever Ashley I will let them know to never, ever stay at a Motel 6 property. They are diss honest and the only thing they care about is the bottom dollar and not return service or satisfied customers.

I didn't like: Smoking room guest services.

Comments

I also forgot “Jackie” was from Motel 6 headquarters. Just like the actual motel, she didn’t care either.