4585 Frederica St, Owensboro, KY 42301, USA
3.2

Rented room number 234 on 10/2/18. I was in town for my sisters wedding and it was already late.

Me and my husband dropped my personal belongings in the room on the bed and left. We were out gathering things for the wedding before getting rest and it was late when we got back. I used the bathroom and seen something of a yellowish green color on the handle of the toilet. There were also blood splatters in the shower.

This is very unsanitary for multiple reasons. He also pointed out that the sheets were nasty like the housekeeper just reused the sheets because their understanding was they were not that dirty to be changed. Also, when we first walked in the floor looked as if it wasnt swept or mopped. There was part medical supply utinsil under the bed.

The table under the tv and end table had some kind of colored paint spots as if it didnt look like it was even remotely removed or tried to remove them. My husband went to ask for a refund and she said since it was in my name i had to complain and ask for a refund. She also told me i had to wait 4-5 hours longer for the money to be returned because she dropped all her money and the manager wasnt there to open the safe. With that result I had to wait because i needed that money to get another room else where.

I am highly disappointed because I had lived in Owensboro before and we would always stay at motel 6 and recommended it to friends and family because it is affordable and greatly taken care of as far as cleanliness and updated. Dead

Product or Service Mentioned: Motel 6 Manager.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Motel 6 Pros: Being able to stretch out and sleep after greyhound.

Motel 6 Cons: Bedding and beds, Horrible customer service, Digesting, Horrible housekeeping services.

Comments