3708 Plaza Dr, Oceanside, CA 92056, USA
Featured Not resolved

Dirty floors. Old old flat pillows.

Frozen freezer that was not defrosted EVER. Lights not working. Dirty ice bucket. Asked for extra blankets as bedding not adequate.

Received two twin mattress pads. Air fan disgusting dirty. Wiring coming from under bed table. Dirty tub.

Smoke detector not there. Manager came to room and was pushy and aggressive.

Calling CORP. Will dispute charge.

Product or Service Mentioned: Motel 6 Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Finally getting assist thru Cust complaints Dept. Got the run around for 3 months.

Want my money back. Never stay here folks.

Claudette only handles loss claims or injury. No help

DogsDieAtMotel6

Complain to CLAUDETTE BRYANT aka CLAUDETTE CARROLL at headquarters: 972-360-2749

You get what you pay for.

@Know better than to book there

Oh, but I diagree. For what the Motel6 provides for a room should only be around $20 a night, seriously.

Often they charge $59.99 or more. What a ripoff! Icky Rooms, All the sam eno mattter where you go in america.

no sense of imagination or uniqueness. the same bland, boring overpriced "economy" priced room.

I have called my bank CHASE BUSINESS TO DISPUTE charges. Miss June took my reservation at 3 pm assured me ground floor.

Wow. Two flights of stairs dirty floors. Frozen Frig. Dirty tub.

No smoke alarm. Lights not working. Dirty tub. Wiring hanging out.

No bed spreads on. Either beds. At 10 p when I got there I asked for decent pillows and extra blankets.

Got a foreign Mgr at my door who attempted to harass me *** that. DISPUTE it was a business vacation with my grandkids and biz MGR.

DogsDieAtMotel6