214 S 24th St, Phoenix, AZ 85034

I had a 3 day bus trip from the eastcoast with no sleep whatsoever. Myself and my bf arrive and check in and proceed to our room.

When entering, the room is not cleaned at all. Floors dirty, trash everywhere, wet counters, clogged toilet, a bar of soap laying on the bottom of the tub, and the trash not taken out. I go back to the office and the receptionist says he will come clean it. All he did was take the dirty linens off the bed and my bfs made the bed.

Nothing else was taken care of. Along with the clogged toilet. It is still clogged. My bf spoke to the receptionist last night about getting another night comped for us to stay and spend time together.

The receptionist says he is unable to do that but a manager will be in in the morning. I get up this morning and go to the office and there is no manager. I request she call the manager on duty as this is not only unsanitary but we as the customers should not be cleaning your rooms. She told the receptionist to take my number and she will call me tmw.

I tell the receptionist to call her back and tell her that's unsatisfactory. She refused. I feel either my room should be comped for the night or a night comped to me.

Especially since your employees job was not done and my bfs did it for you. I have photos attached as well of the appearance of the room upon arrival.

Reason of review: Everything.

Preferred solution: An additional night comped 100% for two customers .

Comments