2.1
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

Your employy ran my card before i arrived.I know that is not motel 6 policy.

I want to know what you intend to do about it. Since i have been staying at this motel 6 nothing that i have brought to the attention of motel 6 has been addressed. Staff put me directly across from the housekeepers station. The carts are an eye sore constant chattering all day.

The motel residents in 156 loiter outside most of the day. All types of illegal activity going on. As well as contant incidents with other residents with domestic diputes. Pimps parading their ladies of the night for prospective clients.

You need to send someone to investigate. Horrible experience. I feel totally justified in asking for my money back.

Or a week paid at another motel 6 facility.Unsatisfied resident Paulette Gentle.

Review about: Motel 6 Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Motel 6?

Comments

Spring, Texas, United States #1338773

This is the funniest thing I have ever seen !!!People complaining about their stay at a Motel 6 !!!

This is like complaining about a stay at homeless shelter,ITS A MOTEL 6 PEOPLE !!!ITS GOING TO SUCK !!!!!!!!

Simple: NEVER use a debit card at a hotel/motel, a restaurant, or a gas station. Use a credit card.