Contact Information

• (800) 899-9841 U.S./Canada
  • (815) 397-8000
  • (207) 775-0111
Write review

does not support this feature.

Currently you can call only US numbers.

Motel 6 Email:

Consumers Call the Most From

Customers Contact Motel 6 to Ask about:

Staff Question:

• “BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE” , Review # 1711718
  • “The service is horrible”
  • “Very unhappy with service and room”

Refund Question:

• “My stay at one of motels I have a reference number the motel manager wants to only refund part of my stay after over two weeks before contacting me”
  • “Refund for bedbugs”
  • “Refund”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “I was over charged.”
  • “Refused to give me a military discount”
  • “They don’t want to give us military discount And don’t want to let us book now for Friday to sunday” , Review # 1685416

Request for Information Question:

• “Issue with reservation nd confirmation”
  • “Question about family in need”
  • “Reservation concerns”

Employment Question:

• “My beginning date of hire and ending date of my job”
  • “Employment Verification”
  • “Employees not doing their job”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Broken merchandise” , Review #1635804
  • “Hotel is taking costumers money with broken vending machine.”
  • “They wont let me buy a room”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancellation”
  • “I just booked the room and they give me wrong room I open the door and people are living there and I talk to office she gives me other room and that’s room been used soaps towels and everything is open I tried to cancel but she said I have more tha”
  • “Cancel reservation”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Changing the rate”
  • “Ammenties not working for almost a years stay at motel 6 dunnigan such as fridge, bathroom exhaust fan caught fire which i contained and replaced myself oven not working correctly, cant wash or dry clothes and ice mach. Dont work”
  • “Need a replacement pay”

Cards Question:

• “For some reason i got a dnr at all motel 6 for credit card frod when i havent got a room n almost a yr at motel 6 i dont why wen or where this happen but i need to know i may know but it dont make sence so please contact me my name is amber whitlow”
  • “Someone used my card at your location”
  • “Shady motel 6 that had a block that changed rates and ran cards at 6pm sold rooms to other people when reservations where already made”

Account Question:

• “Account”
  • “My check is not in my account”
  • “Corporate account”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Bought room for two nights didn't get”
  • “Motel6 dania beach fla owes me $60.53 for three months ive try to get the refund”

Website/ Application Question:

• “You have *** on one of your web site”

Other Question:

• “Harassment issue”
  • “Serious health violations”
  • “Bed bugs in room and I have bite marks up and down my arm.”

Motel 6 Rating Stats

1.8 out of 5 stars
based on 1033 reviews

Rating trend

About

Motel 6 Terms of Service
To read more: https://www.motel6.com/en/terms-of-use.html
Motel 6 Privacy Policy
For full functionality of this site it is necessary to enable JavaScript on The Customer's browser. www.motel6.com at G6 Hospitality LLC (collectively, "Motel 6", "Studio 6", Motel 6, The Company or Motel 6's') recognize that privacy is important to Motel 6's' guests and users of Company's websites, mobile apps and other formats ("Sites"). www.motel6.com understand that The User may have questions about the personal information Website collect online and at Company's properties and how The Company use it. www.motel6.com have developed this Privacy Policy ("Policy") to address many of those questions. By accessing and using Motel 6's' Sites, The User of Website are acknowledging that The User have read and understood this Policy and agree to be legally bound by it. The Company collect, use and store personal information for a variety of purposes related to Motel 6's' business as a hospitality company providing lodging and related services.
Motel 6 FAQ
To read more: https://www.motel6.com/en/faq.html
Top Motel 6 Services

Sanitary Conditions, Customer Care, Manager

Top Motel 6 Products

Room, Hotel Facility, Wi-fi Facility

Motel 6 Pros and Cons

Pros: Easy access to get on and off interstate, Cheap, Television, Location, Recepitionist

Cons: Customer service, Bugs, Unprofessional, Uncaring staff, Not treated as valued customer

Related Companies

The Blackstone Group, Apria, Studio 6, G6 Hospitality, Clarus Ventures

Summary

Motel 6 was founded in 1962 in Santa Barbara, California. It enjoys the highest brand recognition factor of any economy-lodging brand. Today, the company operates over 900 locations with more than 91,000 rooms in the United States and Canada. Motel 6 is a part of the Accor family. It is now the largest owned and operated hotel chain in North America. At the present time, the corporate office of the company is headquartered in Carrollton, Texas.

Motel 6 offers many free services, including free local phone calls, morning coffee, expanded cable TV featuring HBO ESPN, CNN, Discovery Channel, and TNT. At the hotels, kids stay free, non-smoking rooms are available, pets are allowed. Most Motel 6 locations have a swimming pool and guest laundry facilities.

Motel 6 is ranked 191 out of 1917 in Hotels and Resorts category

Area Served

USA

Payment Methods

MasterCardVISADiscover

Edit Description

Motel 6 Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
  • Day
  • Week
  • Month
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Motel 6 to