Motel 6 Contact Information

Reservation Center:

• (614) 601-4060 outside the U.S./Canada
  • (800) 899-9841 U.S./Canada
  • (815) 397-8000

does not support this feature.

Currently you can call only US numbers.

Headquarters Address:

03:20 AVG CALL DURATION
5% ISSUES RESOLVED

Customers Contact Motel 6 to Ask about:

Staff:

• “I went to one of your holte and we had nothing but riches all over the wall and the bed we sleep in and the staff didn’t believe me I took Vedic of the all over the room”
  • “Service is horrible at the motel 6 on Buell Rd Rochester NY people walked into our room as if it was there's that is not safe I paid 123 dollars to stay here and the desk would not give me any money off my room because of it”
  • “I can not get my room cleaned after staying for 3 weeks Everytime the lady Carmen has a excuse for why she can't do it. I removed my pets for hrs and still no service... complained to management with no but. I'm staying at 825 Diana Beach Blvd.” , Review #1400313

Refund:

• “Refund for power outage”
  • “Refund for bedbugs and drug activity”
  • “Roaches in my room plus we were told when we called about 2 months ago and then we caught a second time a month ago that we would either be refunded for all of our stays or we were we would get a complimentary week stay at any Motel 6 of our choice I”

Payments and Charges:

• “Overcharges”
  • “To discuss prices being charged in Asheville North Carolina for the weekend for people evacuating and for First Responders” , Review #1354641
  • “I was charged twice for one night”

Request for Information:

• “To speak with agent about hotel”
  • “Question about family in need” , Review #1371320
  • “Wanting to talk about a corporate discount”

Employment:

• “W2”
  • “Employees not doing their job”
  • “Paystubs”

Product/ Service:

• “We have stayed at motel 6 in Cocoa Beach many of time last few times horrible broken toilet cockroachs”
  • “Complaint about motel.tricked into buying a room with no TV. Attendant said she forgot. *** I want a refund or free night please”
  • “All of this man's cars are there the individual that signed me in if the lady who also is associated with this gentleman and she has alerted this gentleman which room I was in the man broke into my car and I am asking if there is any video cameras”

Activation/ Cancellation:

• “Cancel reservation”
  • “Cancellation”
  • “My r reservation was canceled”

Account:

• “My check is not in my account” , Review #1169889
  • “Corporate account”
  • “Because I have been dealing with an issue from Motel 6 taking money out of my account off my debit card and that was the days even after I paid cash they still took money out of my debit I have called numerous times no one will return my call”

Return/ Replace:

• “Employee refuses to return things from room becUse i was late”
  • “In july 2017 I stayed three weeks and I misplaced my receipts and I need to get a replacement copy, pls.”

Website/ Application:

• “You have *** on one of your web site”

Shipping and Delivery:

• “Motel6 dania beach fla owes me $60.53 for three months ive try to get the refund”

Other:

• “Management”
  • “Wifi”
  • “I had a HORRIBLE experience with the front desk person named Tony at the Motel 6 in Marietta Ga. The location is 2360 Delk Rd. I was not given an entire night but was told of a ‘noise’ complaint that was NEVER verifed.”

Motel 6 Rating Stats

1.8 out of 5 stars
based on 840 reviews

Rating stats

Rating trend

About Motel 6

Top 5 Likes about Motel 6

Television, Easy access to get on and off interstate, Location, Recepitionist, New floors and most of the bathroom upgrades

Top 5 Dislikes about Motel 6

Customer service, Bugs, Whole experience, Uncaring staff, Not treated as valued customer

Top 5 Related Companies

G6 Hospitality

Summary

Motel 6 was founded in 1962 in Santa Barbara, California. It enjoys the highest brand recognition factor of any economy-lodging brand. Today, the company operates over 900 locations with more than 91,000 rooms in the United States and Canada. Motel 6 is a part of the Accor family. It is now the largest owned and operated hotel chain in North America. At the present time, the corporate office of the company is headquartered in Carrollton, Texas.

Motel 6 offers many free services, including free local phone calls, morning coffee, expanded cable TV featuring HBO ESPN, CNN, Discovery Channel, and TNT. At the hotels, kids stay free, non-smoking rooms are available, pets are allowed. Most Motel 6 locations have a swimming pool and guest laundry facilities.

Motel 6 reviews and complaints

Motel 6 is ranked 173 out of 1355 in Hotels and Resorts category

Area Served

USA

Payment Methods

MasterCardVISA

Edit Description

Motel 6 Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Motel 6 to

i

Products and Services Sold by Motel 6

Do you have something to say about Motel 6? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup