Contact Motel 6

03:23 AVG CALL DURATION
2% ISSUES RESOLVED

Customers Contact Motel 6 to Ask about:

Staff:

• “Racial profiling, nasty attitude denied service because of me being African American”
  • “Service problem”
  • “BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE and raceist”

Refund:

• “Refund for unused days.”
  • “Refund for bedbugs”
  • “Refund for lower outage”

Payments and Charges:

• “To discuss prices being charged in Asheville North Carolina for the weekend for people evacuating and for First Responders”
  • “I was charged twice for one night”
  • “I have been accused and Charged 100 dollars for smoking and I dont smoke”

Request for Information:

• “Inquiry”
  • “Wanting to talk about a corporate discount”
  • “Issue with reservation nd confirmation”

Employment:

• “Employees not doing their job”
  • “Paystubs”
  • “W2”

Product/ Service:

• “I'm in Willoughby Ohio and I was giving three rooms and they were disgusting broken seeds mildew unclaimed toilet leaking refrigerators and many spiders outside the door a lot of mold and erosion”
  • “I was in room 225 last week with my family and I guess it was leaking downstairs they fault us for damage”
  • “They wont let me buy a room”

Account:

• “My check is not in my account”
  • “Corporate account”
  • “Because I have been dealing with an issue from Motel 6 taking money out of my account off my debit card and that was the days even after I paid cash they still took money out of my debit I have called numerous times no one will return my call”

Activation/ Cancellation:

• “Cancellation”
  • “Cancel reservation”
  • “My r reservation was canceled”

Return/ Replace:

• “Employee refuses to return things from room becUse i was late”
  • “In july 2017 I stayed three weeks and I misplaced my receipts and I need to get a replacement copy, pls.”

Website/ Application:

• “You have *** on one of your web site”

Shipping and Delivery:

• “Motel6 dania beach fla owes me $60.53 for three months ive try to get the refund”

Other:

• “No internet access”
  • “The manager here running this building is doped up on drugs plain as day a retard can see it”
  • “Conplaint”

Motel 6 Rating Stats

1.9 out of 5 stars
based on 783 reviews

Rating stats

About Motel 6

Top 5 Likes about Motel 6

Television, Easy access to get on and off interstate, Location, Recepitionist, New floors and most of the bathroom upgrades

Top 5 Dislikes about Motel 6

Customer service, Bugs, Whole experience, Uncaring staff, Employee abuse

Top 5 Related Companies

G6 Hospitality

Summary

Motel 6 was founded in 1962 in Santa Barbara, California. It enjoys the highest brand recognition factor of any economy-lodging brand. Today, the company operates over 900 locations with more than 91,000 rooms in the United States and Canada. Motel 6 is a part of the Accor family. It is now the largest owned and operated hotel chain in North America. At the present time, the corporate office of the company is headquartered in Carrollton, Texas.

Motel 6 offers many free services, including free local phone calls, morning coffee, expanded cable TV featuring HBO ESPN, CNN, Discovery Channel, and TNT. At the hotels, kids stay free, non-smoking rooms are available, pets are allowed. Most Motel 6 locations have a swimming pool and guest laundry facilities.

Motel 6 reviews and complaints

MasterCardVISA

Edit Description
Show

Motel 6 Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Motel 6 to

1.6
Show

Products and Services Sold by Motel 6

Top Rated Reviews

Do you have something to say about Motel 6? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup