Carlisle, Pennsylvania

Motel 6 has refused to acknowledge a bed bud issue at one their properties which resulted in my being seriously infected and hospitalized nearly in a state of shock to my already poor health.This was substantiated as being recent by a medical team less than twenty-four hours after I awakened covered with bites and reported it to the management, thereafter to guest relations.

As a disabled senior Citizen and Motel 6 customer I expected something other than a rude indifferent cover-up.

They handled my truthful account very wrong and should not have accused me of inventing a report which was photographed and documented at a hospital.Very bad company that will be disgraced and forced to pay medical damages.

Review about: Bed Bug Bites.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss bed bug infection / $120
Preferred solution reinbursment of medical and motel costs and a appology for covering up the truth.

Had an Experience with Motel 6?

Submit review

Comments

hello can you tell me the loc

of this motel 6? because im going to one in chicago o hare airport

Casey

When I worked at Motel 6 the policy was to deny everything up front, give the name and phone number of someone in guest relations and call in terminx.If the guy found bbs we'd clean the room and those around it.

Most of the time though our manager did nothing and said the guest brought the bbs in.

It sucks.I am sorry this happened to you.