Motel 6 has refused to acknowledge a bed bud issue at one their properties which resulted in my being seriously infected and hospitalized nearly in a state of shock to my already poor health.This was substantiated as being recent by a medical team less than twenty-four hours after I awakened covered with bites and reported it to the management, thereafter to guest relations.
As a disabled senior Citizen and Motel 6 customer I expected something other than a rude indifferent cover-up.
They handled my truthful account very wrong and should not have accused me of inventing a report which was photographed and documented at a hospital.Very bad company that will be disgraced and forced to pay medical damages.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- bed bug infection
- Preferred solution:
- reinbursment of medical and motel costs and a appology for covering up the truth.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bed Bug Bites
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "Checked into room immediately left for motor speedway upon returning to our room and getting ready to sleep I found a dirty used tisseue on one bed, the other had..."
- "I checked out at 4am when I woke up itching like crazy. The place smells odd. The room was not clean. I should have turned back at..."
- "My brother and I stayed in Edgewood, MD from 5/20/16 to 5/21/16 in room 240. I have never experienced such a filthy place. I took pictures because I..."
- "First unit bought in May of 2014. Broke in less then 10 months. Nordyne said we did not submit warranty on line. Which we did. I..."
- "I received a dental package from Allcare in Swatar (Harrisburg). What I really received was dentures that do not fit. The uppers I have to paste in or they fall..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."
- "This is in regards to a specific negative review, and others like it, about Universal Technical Institute. I graduated from UTI in Houston, January 2005. Never ONCE was an associates..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."