Condemn Motel 6

382 of 495 Motel 6 reviews

Motel 6 has refused to acknowledge a bed bud issue at one their properties which resulted in my being seriously infected and hospitalized nearly in a state of shock to my already poor health.This was substantiated as being recent by a medical team less than twenty-four hours after I awakened covered with bites and reported it to the management, thereafter to guest relations.

As a disabled senior Citizen and Motel 6 customer I expected something other than a rude indifferent cover-up.

They handled my truthful account very wrong and should not have accused me of inventing a report which was photographed and documented at a hospital.Very bad company that will be disgraced and forced to pay medical damages.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
bed bug infection
Preferred solution:
reinbursment of medical and motel costs and a appology for covering up the truth.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Bed Bug Bites
Review category
Hotels and Resorts
review #533670 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Motel 6? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
382 of 495 Motel 6 reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 25, 2015 #1011805

hello can you tell me the loc
of this motel 6? because im going to one in chicago o hare airport

1 0 Reply
Casey

Oct 07, 2014 #881194

When I worked at Motel 6 the policy was to deny everything up front, give the name and phone number of someone in guest relations and call in terminx. If the guy found bbs we'd clean the room and those around it. Most of the time though our manager did nothing and said the guest brought the bbs in. It sucks. I am sorry this happened to you.

4 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Motel 6. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Motel 6.
Filing a new complaint about
×