Motel 6 has refused to acknowledge a bed bud issue at one their properties which resulted in my being seriously infected and hospitalized nearly in a state of shock to my already poor health.This was substantiated as being recent by a medical team less than twenty-four hours after I awakened covered with bites and reported it to the management, thereafter to guest relations.
As a disabled senior Citizen and Motel 6 customer I expected something other than a rude indifferent cover-up.
They handled my truthful account very wrong and should not have accused me of inventing a report which was photographed and documented at a hospital.Very bad company that will be disgraced and forced to pay medical damages.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- bed bug infection
- Preferred solution:
- reinbursment of medical and motel costs and a appology for covering up the truth.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bed Bug Bites
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "As u can see the door knob is missing we had no way to get out nor could we open the windows it was locked we call the front desk..."
- "Worst vacation experience ever at Motel 6 at Cocoa Beach! 1.) We made reservations and still had to wait 45 minutes in the hot sun with our baby.2.) Our room..."
- "Nasty place! Told the guy about my last experience there and still put me in a nasty room. Full of mold and my child has asthma! Nasty bathroom and walls..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "First unit bought in May of 2014. Broke in less then 10 months. Nordyne said we did not submit warranty on line. Which we did. I..."
- "I received a dental package from Allcare in Swatar (Harrisburg). What I really received was dentures that do not fit. The uppers I have to paste in or they fall..."