1640 Hilltop Dr, Redding, CA 96002, USA
1.4

Not only was the girl who checked me in rude as ever when i entered my room this is how it looked i have more photos even then the ones i attached i feel i deserve to have my money refunded immediately and my stays at motel 6 should he free for at least the next 12 month. I paid 210.00 dollars to be there from friday to monday with my pregnant daughter and couldnt even go say nothing to desk people because of how rude she was at the time i checked in so instead i immediately sent emails to any and all motel 6 emails and numbers i could find

Product or Service Mentioned: Motel 6 Room.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

ImpossibleQuokka

You have a lot of nerve calling a grown women a girl when you are the one acting like child. I don't see any pictures of the so called bed bugs.

I doubt you have any. Just looking for a free place to stay.

If you cannot afford a hotel room then sleep in a homeless shelter , a bus shelter a cardboard box. Now way should you get a refund and 12 months for free.

@ImpossibleQuokka

One when I was hitchhiking, I slept in a cardboard refrigerator box that I found. I slept in it, but didn't sleep soundly because I was worried that somebody from the house with the lights on nearby was going to come and Flock with me in the night.

This happened in North Carolina and it was on Christmas Eve. I considered the box to be a blessing from god and was grateful that I had it to help keep me warm and dry and that I didn't have to sleep out in the open on the cold ground and get wet dew all over me in the morning.

If it was that awful, you really wouldn’t want to stay at motel 6 for the next 12 months, even if free. It seems to be the point of your complaint, that you want free lodging for a year. Ummmmm I don’t think they’re going to give you that, nor do they owe you a refund.

ImpossibleQuokka
@Shall remain nameless

I have a feeling that this was posted by a homeless person using the Wifi at Mcdonalds or some other restaurant or store. The worst part is them calling a grown woman a girl when she is the one acting like a child.

I wonder where she got the $210 from.

Begging? prostitution?

@ImpossibleQuokka

I've been to Georgia on a Fast Train Baby, I wasn't born no yesterday.....I got a good Christian Raisin' and an Eighth Grade Education, Ain't no need for y'all to be treatin' me this way!

Motel 6 Reviews