1.5
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation

Not only was the service bad, the room was so bare I wondered if I had rented the right room in Pensacola Motel 6 West.Big mistake.

Was billed for 2 nights as my original advanced booking but requested a cancellation for the second day. Was told and showed me the balance. Never has showed up on my credit card account. Bad, Bad.

If I add any more words here, I would need to write a book. All my past years renting rooms at motel 6 across the country has finally come to an end and it apparently is all caused by the new ownership.

There is nothing more I can add to my complaint to recoop my unused room rental fee for the one night I did not stay at this motel in Pensacola, FL.I have nothing more to add to this.

Review about: Motel 6 Room Booking.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Used to be basic charge for a night after driving, Not much after new ownership.

I didn't like: Bad attitude requesting refund.

Had an Experience with Motel 6?

Comments