Motel 6 - Absolutely horrible and want a refund
I stayed at the Motel 6 in Asheville, North Carolina on Friday October 6, 2017.I have stayed here twice before and understood it to be a clean, nice place.
I was unaware that things had changed for the worse. I had not known that I had a smoking room. I wanted to change rooms but it was the last one, and I did not have the time or energy to find other accommodations. Not only did the room smell horrific, but all of my belongings still do three days later.
This is not the big deal, I understand smoking rooms are gross, and I could have checked to confirm it was non smoking. Whatever. Things got much much worse. The bed spread was disgusting, with stains, dirt, and even a cigarette burn hole in it, right up next to the pillows.
Classy. The bathroom was horrible. The tub had cigarette burns on the side. The wall around the shower head was covered with black mold, and crawled with tons of tiny bugs.
This is far more than a nuisance, but a public health hazard and you need to address this. There was what was most likely a blood smear on the light switch near the sink. I have uploaded pictures and a video showing all of this.
I would somebody to get in touch with me to explain how Motel 6 feels OK with taking my money to stay in a health hazard.I also want a full refund and assurance that your future guests will not be subject to such conditions.
Review about: Motel 6 Room.
Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.
Monetary Loss: $125.
Preferred solution: Full refund.